Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 am Post subject: Peanut Melts Cookie (rec n pic)
|I made this just so to promote the Roasted Peanuts(coarsely ground) that we sell in our shop. And it really was delicious..those customers who came to try, bought a few packs of the roasted peanuts immediately.
70 g butter-salted (soften)
50g Sunflower Oil(or any vegetable cooking oil)
50 g icing sugar
150 g Plain flour
50 g Corn flour
120g Roasted Peanuts - Coarsely Ground
50g Almond Meal(ground almond powder)
1. Mix butter, oil and sugar till well mix.
2. Add nuts to mix. Follow by rest of the flour .
3. mix into a soft dough.
4. Using a cookie scoop to scoop into little half ball shapes onto the baking tray
5. Bake in preheated oven 170C for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown.
6. Cool on wire rack before storing.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1