Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:34 pm Post subject: Royaltine Crunchies(rec n pic)
|Testing a Premium flour from Taiwan. This is super crunchy. Almost like eating crunchy cornflakes straight out from a box!
Again, without eggs, baking powder or baking soda. Pure goodness without all the chemicals!
Taiwan Cake Flour : only Available in Kitchen Capers(kallang bahru and kent ridge)
Makes 100 pieces of cookies
120g butter, salted(melted till liquid state)
250g Taiwan's Blue Jacket Premium Cake Flour*(Blue Jacket is a brand)
80g castor sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract(I use Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract)
90g DGF's Royal Feuilletine
1. Put liquid butter, sugar, vanilla extract, flour and Feuilletine into a small mixing bowl and stir till evenly mixed.
2. Add and mix evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 200C for 10 mins.
4. Shape the dough into balls, flatten it and place on the tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Lower the oven temperature to 180C and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove to cool before storing into cookie jars.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1