Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 pm Post subject: Banana Sponge Muffins(rec n pic)
|Super easy to whip anytime.
Ultimate breakfast must-haves...! Fresh out of the oven, Banana Sponge Muffins.
Eggs and sugar already in the mixing bowl. Weighing flour in a cup.
Makes 10 muffins
4 eggs(measures upto 250g)
80g light brown sugar
100g Taiwan Cake Flour
2 pcs of bananas, sliced (ripe)
1. Whip whole eggs with sugar till it triples in volume and the batter turns pale yellow and fluffy. (go for medium speed*)
2. Add flour and continue to whip for 1 minute.
3. Turn off the mixer, then add sliced bananas and turn it on to whip to break down the fruit.
4. Pour into muffin liners. Notice that bubbles will appear on the top.
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 25 mins.
6. Serve this warm with hot beverage drink..!
Speed of the mixer : depends on the mixer you are using. I am using a KitchenAid Mixer, so the speed I use is 4.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1