Kitchen Capers Forum Index Kitchen Capers
People learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron. Proverbs 27:17

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Back to Kitchen Capers Home
Roast Chicken with Mustard & Honey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> International Meats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina
super Chief

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Roast Chicken with Mustard & Honey Reply with quote

Roast Chicken with Mustard and Honey
Recipe by Gina Choong*
Adapted from original recipe by the late Mdm Tan Seok Buay

In Tribute to my mentor-teacher-friend.
In memory of my good friend, Mdm Tan Seok Buay
Who passed away suddenly in a freak accident while swimming in a private pool. On 28 September 2011.
With whom I started Kitchen Capers for. This recipe for Roast Chicken brings me so many wonderful memories of the early days when I first learned to Roast a whole chicken in an oven.

She taught me, selflessly and never held anything back. Her original recipe uses Red Wine to marinated the fruits. Due to halal reasons and also of choice, I learnt over time to use freshly squeezed fruit juices to replace wine. It serves the same purpose minus the alcohol content. And causes the dried fruits to have a

The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> International Meats All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: