Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:11 am Post subject: Tom Yam Beef(rec n pic)
|ok, we had this always at BBQ places .. haven't any idea how its done. So this is my own trial and error method. Now we serve this at home during our BBQ parties.
I used my own tom yam paste. here is the link
300g Beef slices(shabu-shabu beef from Supermarkets)
2 tbsp home made tom yam paste
1 red onion(sliced)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1. Mix paste with sugar and sesame oil.
2. In a bowl add beef slices, onions and pour the sauce to marinate.
3. Wear disposal hand gloves, use your hands to mix/marinate everything.
4. Cover with cling wrap and leave it in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
5. Heat up frying pan with cooking oil(about 2 to 3 tbsp of Sunflower Oil)
6. Add beef and stir fry quickly on high heat for 3 to 5 mins.
7. Serve hot over a plate of lettuce and cucumbers.
Great with rice..!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1