Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:57 am Post subject: Mini Egg n Tuna Pots(rec n pic)
|Another quick n easy breakfast meal for all at home. A recipe I created to sell many things that my store has.
Just out of the oven..It rises very high. Leaving it to cool slightly.
When its cooled, it will sink slightly below the muffin tray
Baking in progress...
Mini Egg n Tuna Pots
Recipe by Gina Choong
120 ml water
300 ml Thickened cream
2 medium brown onions(chopped)
30 g butter(salted)
1 cup Cheese(I use Pizza Plus*)
1 can of tuna flakes in oil (from NTUC supermarket)
1. Mix water, egg and cream together.
2. Use a hand whisk to beat the egg till its fused with the water and cream.
3. Set aside.
4. Saute onions in butter till cooked. Set aside to cool.
5. Pour custard cream in mini muffin tray till 50% full.
6. Add 1 tsp saute onions, tuna fish flakes and chedder cheese.
7. Pour more custard to fill up.
8. Bake in preheated oven 200C for 20 mins.
9. Remove when the tops are slightly browned.
10. Serve immediately.
Pizza Plus is a prepack of 3 types of cheese: Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan.
You can replace with other types of cheese.
You can prepare the custard cream ahead of time, store in a container and keep in the fridge for upto 3 days. Before using, give it a good stir before pouring into muffin trays.
You can replace tuna with other types of meat like ham or bacon bits. For bacon bits, just pan fry with butter, onions till crispy and cooked.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1