Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 am Post subject: Ginger Drops(rec n pic)
|Buay gave me the recipe on how to make this sometime ago. But I never took the time to do it till today.
Recipe yields 30 cookies
180 g salted butter
100 g light brown sugar
100 g molasses(grain type, not liquid)
2.5 tsp ground ginger powder
1 tsp allspice powder
1 tsp nutmeg powder
250g plain flour
100s & 1000s for sprinkling on top(optional)
1. Cream butter with sugar till creamy.
2. Add egg to beat and mix.
3. Add sifted flour, ginger powder, allspice powder, nutmeg powder to mix evenly.
4. Line baking tray with baking paper.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop up cookie dough and drop on the baking tray.
6. Add a pinch of candy on top and press down to flatten a bit.
7. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 15 to 20 mins.
8. Remove to cool on wire rack before storing.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1