Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 am Post subject: Chicken Chop in Wine (rec n pic)
another just-any-how-cook dish. Getting tired of eating the same type of cooking so trying something different. Surprisingly so good, everyone was slurping up the sauce too.
3 chicken thighs(deboned, cut into long strips)
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
50ml Chinese Bai Mi Jiu(either home made or store bought)
3 sprigs of fresh spring onions(cut into 4 to 5 sections)
1 clove of garlic(chopped finely)
1. Marinate chicken chop with oyster sauce, sugar, dark soya sauce for 10 mintues.
2. Heat up wok with cooking oil(about 2 tbsp), add garlic to fry till fragrant.
3. Add chicken and marinates sauces and stir fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
4. Lastly add spring onions, do a quick stir.
5. Turn off the heat and pour the wine in to stir. Do not cook the wine.
Serve warm with rice.
If you cook the wine, it looses its alcoholic content and may taste a bit flat. We loved it this way.
If you don't have Chinese wine, then use a good white wine.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1