Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:04 pm Post subject: Chewy Cookies
|Original recipe came from Martha Stewart's website. I modified it to omit Baking Soda so my cookies are not extra large like those we often see at Subway's Sandwiches. And I added Salted Caramel sauce which was home made to replace the vanilla extract.
Overall, yummy still ...!
Here is the link to Martha Stewart's website for the recipe. Comes with a video on how to.
250g Light brown sugar
2 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce(home made)
300g Plain Flour(I use Blue Jacket)
1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips(optional)
1 cup dark chocolate chip (I used Belcolade Belgium Chips)
1. Add sugar and butter to whip till creamy
2. Add egg and continue to whip.
3. Add salted caramel sauce to whisk in till evenly mixed.
4. Add flour and fold in, followed by the chips.
5. Scoop cookie dough on baking parchment paper.
6. Bake in preheated oven 200C for 15 minutes.
7. Remove to cool on rack, stored..!
Do visit Martha's site for an online tutorial to see how its done.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1