Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:14 am Post subject: Chicken Chop
4 pcs of chicken thigh with skin(deboned)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
half tsp sea salt
1 egg (lightly beaten)
2 tbsp corn starch
50g bread crumbs(I use the japanese type)
oil for deep frying
1. wash chicken wings/chicken thighs and pluck out any feathers (if any)
2. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Marinate chicken with marinate sauce for 20 mins.
4. Heat up wok with cooking oil and coat each piece of chicken with bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry till golden brown. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve immediately. Good with mayo, salad cream or chilli sauce. Even better on its own.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1