Joined: 19 Jan 2005
|Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:44 pm Post subject: Stir-fry Bacon with cabbage
|This is a chinese style of cooking with bacon. MIL taught me, my DH loves it, but my brothers dun.
1 head of chinese cabbage (Cut into long strips)
300g of bacon (cut into smaller sizes, rectangle ones, est. 1.5cm long)
1 red chilli (remove seeds, slice it thinly)
1 tsp of chopped garlic
1/3 tsp of salt
1 tbsp of cooking oil
1) Add cooking oil into wok, stir fry garlic
2) Add bacon, stir fry till it looks half cooked.
3) Add chinese cabbage, mixed thoroughly with bacon and covered for 3 mins
4) Cover cover, add red chilli and stir fry
5) Add salt and stir fry.
6) When cabbage is cooked, served hot.
If you like bacon, can add more. Its an estimate how much I bought each time to cook this dish.