Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 am Post subject: Spaghetti in Creamy Mushroom Sauce(recipe n pic)
1 packet of Spaghetti noodles
200g turkey breast meat or Chicken breast meat
200g Roast Beef or other types of cooked meat
1 can of button mushrooms
Ingredients for Mushroom sauce
6 pcs of fresh button mushrooms(sliced)
20 pcs of fresh shitake mushrooms(sliced)
250ml Thicken Cream(I used Bulla brand)
500ml Chicken Stock(I used canned one)
1 medium white onion(chopped)
2 tbsp Olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp of plain flour mixed with 3 tbsp water
1. Heat up casserole and add olive oil to heat. Add onions to saute till soft.
2. Add the 2 types of fresh mushrooms and fry over medium heat for 2 to 4 mins or until slightly browned.
3. Add cream and stock to cook.
4. Sieve out mushrooms and onions and blend in food processor till its nicely chopped up.
5. Pour musrhooms back into the casserole to cook.
6. Add starch mixture to cook till it thickens.
7. Add canned button mushrooms, chopped meats.
8. cook spaghetti noodles till al dente.
9. Pour creamy sauce over it, toss to mix.
10 Serve immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1