Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:39 pm Post subject: Squid & Eggs Curry
3 pcs of fresh squids(wash, remove skin)
4 eggs(hard boiled)
1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
1/4 tsp coriander seeds
5 tbsp seafood curry powder(I use Baba's brand)
500ml evaporated milk(Nestle brand)
1 tbsp corn oil
1. Pan fry hard boiled eggs till a crispy skin forms over it.
2. Remove, set aside.
3. Heat up wok with oil and add mustard seeds and coriander seeds to fry till it pops.
4. Add curry powder, milk and water to stir till its well mixed.
5. Once it starts boiling, add squids(whole) and cook over high heat for 3 mins.
6. Remove the squids and cut into rings and place in a pot.
7. Then add eggs to cook for a while in the curry.
8. Finally pour curry and eggs into pot with squids and serve hot with rice.
Curry is not very spicy. If you want it more spicy, add cut chilli padi into the cooking process.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1