Kitchen Capers Forum Index Kitchen Capers
People learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron. Proverbs 27:17

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Back to Kitchen Capers Home
Wonton crisp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> Easy Finger Foods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeylemon
lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Wonton crisp Reply with quote

Lay wonton skin with bacon bits and garlic fry with olive oil, sprinkle basil and parmesan cheese

Bake in the oven for 8 mins under 180 degrees heat.

Easy peasy dancing

"It's not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it's because we do not dare that they are difficult" Seneca
kellietham
lurker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi HoneyLemon, how long will the crisp stays? Wanted to make this finger food for my boys' cell group meeting, but not sure if it can survive for 4 hrs? yummy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
honeylemon
lurker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellietham wrote:
Hi HoneyLemon, how long will the crisp stays? Wanted to make this finger food for my boys' cell group meeting, but not sure if it can survive for 4 hrs? yummy

You can leave them in the oven (without any temp). It will still be crispy. I did that for my friends 2 weeks ago at about 3pm and the dinner was at 7pm, they were still crispy.

"It's not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it's because we do not dare that they are difficult" Seneca
familyfirst
lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Wanton Reply with quote

You mean I just leave the tray of wanton in the oven with the door closed but switch/temperature not on? So the oven is not hot at all? Can it stay crisp that way? Sorry to ask a stupid question cos I am so new in this beautiful world of baking Smile love
honeylemon
lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Wanton Reply with quote

familyfirst wrote:
You mean I just leave the tray of wanton in the oven with the door closed but switch/temperature not on? So the oven is not hot at all? Can it stay crisp that way? Sorry to ask a stupid question cos I am so new in this beautiful world of baking Smile love

You have to bake first. When cooked, then switch off the oven and leave the wonton in the oven yummy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> Easy Finger Foods All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: