Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Location: Simei, Singapore
|Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:44 pm Post subject: Scallop Porridge
|I just learned this from my colleague, it is very fragrant and taste wonderful! I hope you will like it as much as we did.
Dried Oysters (10 pieces, soaked and chopped)
Scallops (4 - 6 pieces, chopped. You may use the dried scallops, soak before chopping)
Salt to taste
(1) Fry the garlic until fragrant.
(2) Add oysters and continue to fry until fragrant.
(3) Cook porridge as per normal with chopped scallops.
(4) When porridge bubbles, add in the fried garlic with oysters.
(5) When rice is soft and mashy, add salt, stir and remove from heat.