Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:02 am Post subject: Mini Crab Claws - chilli crab style
|yoo hoo..Wendy Wong..as promised
this batch of mini crab claws were from Sheng Siong supermarket. it has no shells..all meat. S$6 a pack.
Seafood chilli dip
1 packet of frozen mini crab claws
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
50ml of Seafood chilli dip* see link above
100ml chicken stock
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp garlic, chopped
juice from half a lemon
1. heat up wok with 1 tbsp of cooking oil and fry the garlic till fragrant.
2. Add defroze crab to fry.
3. Add rest of seasonings except the lemon juice.
4. Fry over high heat till the crab is cooked(about 3 mins)
5. pour lemon juice over it, stir to mix.
6. Serve hot with bread or rice.
If you want to have more gravy, add more chicken stock to the above. To thicken it, pour 1 beaten egg over the crab at Step 4.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1