Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:51 am Post subject: Mushrooms n Greens(rec n pic)
|Simple, yet refreshing light.
200g bai chai(bok choy), cut into smaller pieces
1 large China Flower mushrooms(Hua Gu)**
Sauce : mix together
1 tbsp Mushroom sauce
2 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp onion oil
1 tsp fried onions
1. Soak mushrooms till soften. Sliced.
2. Heat up wok and add onion oil and fried onions
3. Add mushrooms to stir fry over high heat for 2 mins.
4. Add sauce and simmer for 3 mins.
5. Add vegetables, and fry till its cooked(turning light green).
6. Dish out and serve with rice or noodles.
You can use other types of dried mushrooms.
If you prefer to have more gravy, add more water and increase the amount for the sauce ingredients.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1