Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:13 pm Post subject: Kung po Ribs(rec n pic)
1 kg prime pork ribs, sliced into individual pc
250ml hot water
Marinating sauce to be mixed together:
3 tbsp chinese rice wine(either home made or store bought)
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp chilli sauce(I use Maggi)
50ml olive oil
1. Marinate with ribs with sauce for 2 hours.
2. Put ribs and sauce into a large casserole and add water to stir in.
3. Baked in preheated oven 220C for 30 mins.
4. Remove and heat up a Griddle pan.
5. Pour sauce into the pan and add ribs to pan fry till its crispy.
6. Remove and serve on a plate.
7. Cook the sauce till it has thicken. Pour sauce over the ribs.
You can use Beef for this too.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1