Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm Post subject: Salted Egg Yolk Crabs(rec n pic)
|I didn't add any extra salt or seasonings as Salted egg yolk was already salted. and the butter I used was also salted.
6 Live mud crabs
6 salted egg yolks
1. Kill live crabs, wash and clean properly. Chop into smaller pieces. Make sure you crack each claw before cooking.
2. Heat up wok with 100g of butter till melted
3. Add crab pieces and fry at high heat for 5 mins.
4. Cover the wok to cook for another 10 mins till crabs are completely cooked and orange in colour.
5. Remove and set aside.
6. Using the same wok, do not wash. But add remaining butter to melt
7. Add yolks and stir fry in butter..it will start to foam when the eggs are cooked.
8. Use the spatula to press down to break the yolks.
9. Add cooked crabs back to the wok and stir fry to coat it with the yolk mixture.
10. Cook for a further 5 mins of stir frying. Serve hot
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1