Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am Post subject: Yuzu Cheesecake(rec n pic)
|This cake looks and tastes like the NYDC New York Cheesecake except that its flavoured..yums!
500g Philly Cream cheese
150g Lite Sour Cream
120g fine sugar
3 tbsp Yuzu paste
1 can of S&W Mandarin oranges minus the syrup
1. Whip cream cheese, sour cream and sugar till smooth and silky.
2. Add yuzu paste, eggs and continue to whip till evenly mixed.
3. Lastly add oranges to fold in gently.
4. Pour contents into a springfoam pan(I use a 8 inch pan)
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 50 mins.
6. Remove to cool outside for another 10 mins.
7. Put the whole pan into the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or more.
8. Remove cake from the pan and sliced with a warmed knife.
To get a perfect cut on every slice, dip the knife in hot water, wipe it with a dry cloth.
Cheese cakes tend to be creamy soft and will stick to the knife.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1